A Virginia University Will Pay Hazing Victim’s Family Nearly $1 Million
Adam Oakes, a 19-year-old freshman at Virginia Commonwealth University, died last year after being told to drink a bottle of Jack Daniel’s whiskey.
Denial of responsibility! Today Breeze.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.