But amongst all those marquee activities, one Christmastime classic sometimes goes overlooked: the time-honored tradition of flopping down on the couch around the holidays.
Do yourself a favor, and nab this great deal on Prime Video Channels, just $1.99/month for two months.
That means, in addition to Prime Video’s deep slate, you can add access to Paramount+, Showtime, Starz, and many more, for just $2 each.
Below, we’re highlighting some of the biggest titles on offer from some of our favorite Prime Video Channel options, all just $1.99/month for your first two months. But you’ll have to act fast: this deal is only available through New Year’s Day.
Read on, click through, and give (or get) the gift that keeps on streaming.
Quick Hits: All Channels Available to Add
Every qualifying Channel and a few of their biggest hits
- Vix+: Popular Spanish-Language Entertainment
- Starz: “Outlander,” “The Serpent Queen,”
- Showtime: “Everything Everywhere All at Once,” “Yellowjackets”
- Paramount+: “Yellowstone,” “1883,” “1923”
- AMC+: “The Walking Dead,” Shudder
- Noggin: “Paw Patrol,” “Peppa Pig,” “Dora the Explorer”
- Cinemax: “20 Feet from Stardom,” “Ouija,” “Rain Man”
- BritBox: “Come Dine With Me,” “Jamie’s One Pan Christmas”
- Acorn TV: “Midsomer Murders,” “Doc Martin”
- BET+: “First Wives Club,” “Tyler Perry’s Ruthless,”
- Lifetime Movie Club: “Jodie Arias: Dirty Little Secret,” “15 and Pregnant”
- ScreenPix: “Ali,” “Doctor Doolittle”
- PBS Kids: “Arthur,” “Caillou,” “Rosie’s Rules”
- PBS Living: “Finding Your Roots,” “Lucy Worsley’s Royal Palace Secrets”
- HISTORY Vault: “Ancient Aliens,” “The Food that Built America”
- PBS Documentaries: “Rebuilding Notre Dame,” “Tutankhamen: Allies and Enemies”
- ALLBLK: “Merry Liddle Christmas,” “Partners in Rhyme”
Here are a few of our favorites:
Shows don’t get much bigger than “Yellowstone.” Sign up for two months of the Paramount+ Channel on Amazon Prime Video for just $1.99/month, and finally discover why “Yellowstone,” the prequel series “1883,” and brand-new sequel-prequel series “1923” starring Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren, is earning so much buzz.
Better yet: once you run through “Yellowstone” and begin your patient wait for next season, Paramount+ also offers a vast slate of hit movies, original series, and Champions League Soccer.
AMC’s biggest show, the zombie-survival thriller “The Walking Dead,” just wrapped up airing its last few episodes this winter, meaning there’s no better time to binge this undead epic finally.
Plus, if you’re a horror fan, AMC+ has built-in access to Shudder, the leading horror streaming service. Get out of the Christmas spirit and back into the Halloween, as you choose between old favorites, like “Hellraiser,” and new, like “The Apology.”
It’s not too early to start talking about awards season, so it’s an open secret that at least a few cast members of the surprise 2022 box office smash “Everything Everywhere All at Once” will earn a few nominations.
This holiday season, nab the Showtime Channel on Amazon Prime Video for just $1.99, and find out what the fuss is about over “Everything Everywhere..,” buzzy TV like “Yellowjackets,” which just scored a third season pickup, and other fresh 2022 movie releases like the horror hit “X.”
Check out New York Post Shopping for more content.
Today Breeze.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by . The content will be deleted within 24 hours.