Ramona, Luann and Dorinda get lunch amid ‘RHONY: Legacy’ turmoil
Women supporting women!
Ramona Singer, Luann de Lesseps and Dorinda Medley grabbed lunch together on Wednesday as plans for the “Real Housewives of New York City: Legacy” collapsed.
Singer shared a selfie video to her Instagram Story of her and her two co-stars smushed together in the backseat of a car while on their way to a destination in New York City.
“Guess who I’m going to lunch with today? I have the one and only Luann!” Singer said while rotating the camera to show de Lesseps, who said, “Hi” and blew a kiss to the camera.
The “Life on the Ramona Coaster” author, 66, then eagerly panned the camera to her other side and surprised fans with the “one and only” Medley who waved and also said, “Hello.”
“It’s the dynamic trio! [It] is so good to be reunited with my girls!” Singer said while leaning on Medley, who echoed her friend that it “feels so good” and it’s “just like old times.”
De Lesseps — who was spotted looking “on edge” on Tuesday — also took to her Instagram Story to share a video of the girlies hanging out in the car. However, her clip was specifically catered toward a paying Cameo client.
At the end of the video, the cabaret star, 57, flipped the camera to Medley, 58, and Singer, who hoped the customer was “feeling Jovani.”
The trio’s lunch came just days after Page Six broke the news that the “RHONY: Legacy” reboot was first stalled and later had “officially collapsed” due to contract negotiations.
Insiders told us on Monday that Bravo had revoked its offers to the ex-“Wives” and had “no plans” to put the highly anticipated reboot on air, but added that fans should also “never say never” to the possibility.
The network and the ladies disagreed on exactly why contract negotiations went south. Sources close to the women said Bravo had lowballed them, while production insiders claimed that the alumnae wanted to “make what the cast of ‘Friends’ made in their heyday.”
De Lesseps was the first “RHONY” alum to confirm that the network had “hit pause” on the series to People on Tuesday.
“I always said, ‘Never count out the Countess,’ but in this case, it’s ‘Never count out the New York City Housewives,’” she said, adding that she has “no doubt they’ll find a way to bring the OG’s and beloved New York City Housewives back together again.”
Page Six previously reported that both De Lesseps and Medley — as well as Kelly Bensimon, Jill Zarin, Tinsley Mortimer and Sonja Morgan — had made the shortlist, while Singer exclusively told us that she’s donezo.
“I do not want to do the show any longer,” she told us last November. “It’s not for me at this time.”
As for the women who were in the running, we’re told that they were the ones who ultimately contributed to the downfall of the show after they couldn’t agree on whether to sign contracts.
Both Bensimon and Medley were ready to commit, but Zarin “pushing for a big payday was the straw that broke the camel’s back.”
Meanwhile, Morgan was “barely paying attention to the whole affair.”
Denial of responsibility! Today Breeze.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.